St. Mary's Heritage Society
Sustaining compassion through nonprofit partnerships in Northwest Arkansas
Since its inception, the home of St. Mary’s – Rogers Memorial Hospital has served the health and well-being of the citizens of Benton County. From 1950 when Rogers’ first modern hospital opened to today where over 30 nonprofits continue to deliver critical healthcare and mental health services for the community, the St. Mary’s property continues to fulfill a vision facilitated by The Jones Trust.
“In the long years ahead, this hospital will be a welcome light shining in the darkness of anxiety to countless people.”
Please join us to help continue the vision and mission of compassion intended for this historical property in Rogers today and into the future. Join Now.
Building a Partner Society
The St. Mary’s Heritage Society is dedicated to preserving this cornerstone facility by cultivating sustaining support for the Center for Nonprofits at St. Mary’s. Contributions will help the center provide below market lease rates for nonprofits and fund critical capital projects into the future.
Center for Nonprofits at St. Mary’s
• Largest shared-service space operating in North America
• Over 30 nonprofits delivering services
• 1,000,000 estimated visitors per year
• 200,000 sq. ft. of collaborative space
• $1,200,000 in-kind rent provided to nonprofit tenants
• 8 Meeting & Conference Rooms available at no charge to tenants
• Charles V. & Mary Ila Webb Memorial Park located on the property
The Center for Nonprofits at St. Mary’s is a mission of The Jones Trust.
The St. Mary’s Heritage Society is dedicated to establishing a sustainable future for the Center for Nonprofits at St. Mary’s to improve the quality of life for all residents of Northwest Arkansas.
Join the St. Mary’s Heritage Society.
Your support will help continue the building’s history of healing, helping and learning started in 1950.
- Phone: (479) 756-8090 ext. 2119
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 1200 W. Walnut St., Rogers, AR 72756